- To focus on art and national culture
- To support emerging artists
- To promote cultural debates and new ideas
- To develop original, creative and unique projects
- To integrate into European projects
Created in 2012, the year in which The Edge Group celebrated its 10th anniversary, Edge Arts is a cultural, non-profit organization which promotes contemporary art through its multidisciplinary spaces.
Focused on investment in the new generation of Portuguese artists and the creation of programs based on innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship and sustainability, Edge Arts organizes exhibitions, conferences, concerts and other initiatives which aim to disseminate contemporary art to those people who do not usually visit cultural facilities. A further objective is to attract new audiences (domestic and foreign) from different fields of business through the involvement of opinion leaders in the field in its program of activities.